You can trust our selection for Synthesizer Midi Controller Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 38242 reviews for Synthesizer Midi Controller and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Synthesizer Midi Controller where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Synthesizer Midi Controller.
|1||M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 – 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual Synthesizers and DAW parameters||9.8||Check Todays Price|
|2||Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer||9.8||Check Todays Price|
|3||Roland A-500PRO-R 49-key MIDI Keyboard Controller||9.8||Check Todays Price|
|4||TENINYU USB to MIDI Cable Converter 2 in 1 PC to Synthesizer Music Studio Keyboard Interface Wire Plug Controller Adapter Cord 16 Channels Supports Computer Laptop Windows and Mac||9.4||Check Todays Price|
|5||Alesis VI25 - 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 16 Pads||9.2||Check Todays Price|
|6||Expressive E Touché MIDI/CV/USB Control Surface for Software and Hardware Synthesizers||9||Check Todays Price|
|7||M Audio Keystation Mini 32 MK3 - Ultra Portable Mini USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With ProTools First||8.8||Check Todays Price|
|8||AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play – USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With a Built in Speaker||8.4||Check Todays Price|
|9||AKAI PROFESSIONAL MPK Mini MK3 - 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads||8.2||Check Todays Price|
|10||Rock Band 3 Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Wii||8.2||Check Todays Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Synthesizer Midi Controller
38242 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Synthesizer Midi Controller. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual...
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, Sampler, and Controller with Built-In FM Radio and 4-Track...
- Roland A-500PRO-R 49-key MIDI Keyboard Controller, Black
- TENINYU USB to MIDI Cable Converter 2 in 1 PC to Synthesizer Music Studio Keyboard Interface Wire Plug...
- Alesis VI25 | 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 16 Pads, 16 Assignable Knobs, 48 Buttons and 5-Pin...
- Expressive E Touché MIDI/CV/USB Control Surface for Software and Hardware Synthesizers
- M Audio Keystation Mini 32 MK3 Ultra Portable Mini USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With ProTools First, M...
- AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With a Built in Speaker, 25 mini Keys, Drum...
- AKAI PROFESSIONAL MPK Mini MK3 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads, 8 Knobs and...
- Rock Band 3 Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Wii
1. M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 – 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual Synthesizers and DAW parameters
- Music Production Essential – MIDI keyboard controller with 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi weighted keys for MIDI control of virtual instruments, software samplers and plug-in synthesizers.
- MIDI Keyboard Must-Haves – Volume fader, transport & directional buttons; pitch & modulation wheels, octave up & down buttons and sustain pedal input for expressive performances.
- Immediate Creativity – Effortless plug-and-play USB connectivity to Mac or PC—no drivers or power supply required; compatible with iOS devices via the Apple to USB Camera Adapter.
- Your Music Studio Equipment Centerpiece – Slimline design fits any desk, studio or stage setup perfectly and advanced functionality customizes your controls for your recording software.
- Everything You Need for Pro Music Production – MPC Beats, Pro Tools First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite, 6 virtual instruments with 1000+ Sounds and 50+ expertly curated MPC Kits.
2. Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer
- CREATING MUSIC FOR 10 YEARS AND BEYOND – Teenage Engineering first unveiled the OP-1 in 2010.
- OFFERS MULTIPLE BUILT-IN SEQUENCERS – The OP-1 features an onboard tombola sequencer for random trig and a sketch sequencer, which allows you to “draw” notes freely with the knobs.
- SAMPLES SOUNDS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES – You can sample a sound using the onboard microphone.
- OFFERS “TAPE RECORDING” – The 4-track tape feature lets you record any beats you create, play, sequence, or tweak.
- LASTS LONGER THAN OTHER DEVICES – The tiny OP-1 packs 16 hours of battery life.
3. Roland A-500PRO-R 49-key MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Inspiring feel and response for serious players
- Velocity-sensitive 49 keys with channel after touch
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport and more
- USB Bus Powered – no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming and MIDI triggering
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC (Supports Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard)
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- Expand playability with sustain and expression pedals (available separately)
4. TENINYU USB to MIDI Cable Converter 2 in 1 PC to Synthesizer Music Studio Keyboard Interface Wire Plug Controller Adapter Cord 16 Channels Supports Computer Laptop Windows and Mac
- Easy to turn your PC into a music studio.
- Easy to install adapter features MIDI in and out cables along with USB PC interface plug | Please Note: Some setups will require both MIDI plugs to be plugged in for use.
- MIDI adapter cable supports up to sixteen channels in and sixteen channels out | Adapter features LED power, in and out indicator lights.
- Wide Compatibility. Work with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac OS. Cable length: 2.0m (6ft).
- Package Contents: 1x USB to Midi Interface Cable, 1x Instruction Sheet
5. Alesis VI25 - 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 16 Pads
- MIDI Keyboard with 25 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with after touch.
- Manipulate plugins and virtual instruments with hands-on controls.
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching.
- 24 assignable buttons and 8 assignable knobs interface with your music software.
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads).
6. Expressive E Touché MIDI/CV/USB Control Surface for Software and Hardware Synthesizers
- MULTI-CONNECTIVITY – With USB, a MIDI input, output, and 4 CV ports all built into it, the Touché connects both to your computer as well as directly to your favorite synthesizers.
- TOUCH PRECISION – The Touché’s mahogany wood skin reacts to the smallest vibrations and pressure applied to it.
- VERSATILE INTENSITY – Change the intensity of your sound depending on the soft or hard pressure of your touch.
- LARGE LIBRARY INCLUDED – The Touché SE comes with more than 250 professionally designed software instrument sounds that are fully mapped and ready to play.
- LIÉ SOFTWARE – Customize the Touché to perform the exact sounds, presets, and plug-ins you want through Lié, its companion software, which will act as a host/shell for VST instruments exclusively.
7. M Audio Keystation Mini 32 MK3 – Ultra Portable Mini USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With ProTools First
- Pro Music Production Wherever You Go: USB MIDI keyboard controller with slimline footprint and 32 mini piano style velocity sensitive keys for a natural feel.
- Customizable Response Mini keys with selectable velocity curves match any playing style inc’l traditional piano, synthesizer, key based beat making; Pitch bend/ modulation buttons add expression.
- Immediate Creativity Simple plug and play connection to your Mac or PC no drivers or power supply required.
- Express Yourself Octave up and down buttons for extended keyboard range, volume knob delivers smooth control and sustain button adds expressive capability.
- Premium Software suite included Pro Tools, First M Audio Edition recording software/DAW and AIR Music Tech Xpand 2 multitimbral synthesizer.
8. AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play – USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With a Built in Speaker
- Standalone Piano Style Keyboard – Portable mini keyboard and USB MIDI controller with 25 velocity-sensitive synthesizer action keys, pitch/mod joystick control, plus 128 sounds and 10 drum kits.
- Play Anywhere – Built in speaker, 1/8-inch headphone output and battery powered specification (3 x AA batteries – not included) for performing and producing on the go.
- Beat Maker Essential – 2 banks of 8 ultra-responsive backlit MIDI drum pads with Note Repeat and Full Level functions for drum machine style performance and music production.
- Tweak, Customize – 2 banks of 4 knobs (8 total) to tweak internal sounds or software parameters; In standalone mode control chorus, reverb, filter, EQ and envelope controls.
- The MPC Production Experience – Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the finest features and essential production tools from the Akai Professional MPC Series.
- Pro Software Suite – Includes ProTools First, Akai Pro MPC Beats, AIR Music Tech Hybrid 3 and SONiVOX Wobble (downloads).
9. AKAI PROFESSIONAL MPK Mini MK3 – 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Backlit Drum Pads
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential – USB powered MIDI controller with 25 mini MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production, virtual synthesizer control and beat production.
- Total Control of your Production – Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes.
- The MPC Experience – 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style MIDI beat pads with Note Repeat and Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual synthesizer / DAW controls.
- Complete Command of your Virtual Instruments and FX – 8 360-degree knobs assign to all your music studio plugins for mixing, tweaking synth controls and more.
- 1500 plus Sounds and Everything You Need for Pro Production – Complete Music Production Starter Kit including MPC Beats, 6 Virtual Instruments and 2GB of sound content.
10. Rock Band 3 Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Wii
- Plays Rock Band 3 Guitar & Bass Parts
- Plays Real Chords & Melodies With Rock Band Pro Mode
- 17-fret Touch-sensitive Neck With 6 Buttons Per Fret Provides 102 Active Finger Positions
- 6 Low-latency Strings For Authentic Note Strumming
- Advanced Tilt Sensor For Overdrive Activation
- All-new Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3
- Plays Rock Band 3 Guitar and Bass parts / Play real chords and melodies with new Rock Band Pro mode
- 17-fret touch-sensitive neck with 6 buttons per fret provides 102 active finger positions / 6 low-latency strings for authentic note strumming.
- Advanced tilt sensor for Overdrive activation
- Use as MIDI Guitar Controller when not playing Rock Band (compatible with most MIDI sequencers)
Synthesizer Midi Controller Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Synthesizer Midi Controller stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Synthesizer Midi Controller in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Synthesizer Midi Controller for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Synthesizer Midi Controller Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Synthesizer Midi Controller in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Synthesizer Midi Controller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Synthesizer Midi Controller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Synthesizer Midi Controller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Synthesizer Midi Controller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Synthesizer Midi Controller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Synthesizer Midi Controller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Synthesizer Midi Controller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Synthesizer Midi Controller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Synthesizer Midi Controller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.