Our team studied on 48485 reviews available online for 8000 Watt Portable Generator, chose the finest ones and prepared 8000 Watt Portable Generator Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 8000 Watt Portable Generator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 8000 Watt Portable Generator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Togo Power Portable Generator GG8000||9.8||Check Todays Price|
|2||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts||9.4||Check Todays Price|
|3||Champion Power Equipment 100416 10||9.2||Check Todays Price|
|4||Champion 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start||9||Check Todays Price|
|5||Hipa Fuel Shut Off Valve for 192980GS 78299GS 80270GS Craftsman Snapper Troy-Bilt 3250-8000 Watt Portable Generator Pressure Washer||9||Check Todays Price|
|6||Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator||9||Check Todays Price|
|7||A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite||9||Check Todays Price|
|8||DuroMax XP10000E Gas Powered Portable Generator-10000 Watt Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready||9||Check Todays Price|
|9||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator 9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts||9||Check Todays Price|
|10||WEN DF1100T 11, 000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant||8.2||Check Todays Price|
Comparison Chart for Best 8000 Watt Portable Generator
48485 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 8000 Watt Portable Generator in this article.
- Best Commercial Grade Zero Turn Mowers
- Best 60 Inch Commercial Zero Turn Mower
- Best 12000 Watt Portable Generator
Table Of Content:
- Togo Power Portable Generator GG8000, Gas Powerd 8000 Watt Remote Electric Start Backup for Home Use, Rv...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated...
- Champion Power Equipment 100416 10,000/8,000-Watt TRI Fuel Portable Natural Gas Generator, NG/LPG Hose...
- Champion 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Hipa Fuel Shut Off Valve for 192980GS 78299GS 80270GS Craftsman Snapper Troy-Bilt 3250-8000 Watt Portable...
- Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator, Orange, Black
- A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite...
- DuroMax XP10000E Gas Powered Portable Generator-10000 Watt Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator 9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts...
- WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start CARB...
1. Togo Power Portable Generator GG8000
- Togopower 8000W High-power generator adopts a 420cc air-cooled OHV design, which can produce 8000W starting power and 6500W powerful operating power, making it great for homes, job sites, RV’s, and more.
- The generator is equipped with 1 * 120V AC,20A GFCI Duplex Receptacle, 1 * 120/240V AC,30A Locking Receptacle, 1 * 27A and 1 * 20A Circuit Breaker (AC).
- The home generator uses 90# Petrol, it can run up to 𝟴.
- The powerful recoil start function and cold start technology enable the generator to 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, saving your precious time.
- We provide you with a 1-year warranty service and free technical support, and a 2-year opt-in extended warranty.
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
3. Champion Power Equipment 100416 10
- Tri-Fuel Technology – Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.
- Electric Start – Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Intelligauge with CO Shield – Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system.
- Powerful – Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included.
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
4. Champion 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
- Electric start – Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
- Powerful – At 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
5. Hipa Fuel Shut Off Valve for 192980GS 78299GS 80270GS Craftsman Snapper Troy-Bilt 3250-8000 Watt Portable Generator Pressure Washer
- Replaces # 192980GS 78299GS 80270GS
- For 2500 2700 2900 PSI generator
- 5250 5500 3500 7500 6200 5000 3750 8000 Watt generator
- For Craftsman, Snapper, Troy-Bilt 3250 3500 3550 5000 5500 5600 6200 8000 watt portable generator / pressure washer generator.
- Package include: 2 fuel shut off valve, 2 grommet
6. Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
7. A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite
- The A-iPower SUA12000 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or home appliances.
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load.
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it.
- Outlets include 4 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMAL 5-30R, 1 x 120/240V 30A NEMA L-14-30R, 1 x 12V83A Multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety.
8. DuroMax XP10000E Gas Powered Portable Generator-10000 Watt Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP10000E is powered by a 439cc OHV DuroMax Engine
- Gas powered technology: run your generator with gasoline For long lasting power.
- Plenty of power: with 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP10000E is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator 9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
10. WEN DF1100T 11
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
8000 Watt Portable Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 8000 Watt Portable Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 8000 Watt Portable Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 8000 Watt Portable Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 8000 Watt Portable Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 8000 Watt Portable Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 8000 Watt Portable Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 8000 Watt Portable Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 8000 Watt Portable Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 8000 Watt Portable Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 8000 Watt Portable Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 8000 Watt Portable Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 8000 Watt Portable Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 8000 Watt Portable Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 8000 Watt Portable Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.