Our team studied on 63833 reviews available online for Oil For Gmc Terrain, chose the finest ones and prepared Oil For Gmc Terrain Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Oil For Gmc Terrain from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Oil For Gmc Terrain from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||ACDelco GM Original Equipment FC242 Engine Oil Filler Cap||9.8||Check Todays Price|
|2||PHILTOP CH9018 Oil Filter||9.6||Check Todays Price|
|3||Oil Filter Housing Cap Assembly with Oil Filter||9.4||Check Todays Price|
|4||Bosch 3324 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Buick Lacrosse||9.4||Check Todays Price|
|5||Oil Filter and Cap Assembly||9.2||Check Todays Price|
|6||X AUTOHAUX Black Oil Filter Cap Cover 12605565 Replacement for Buick for Chevrolet for GMC||9||Check Todays Price|
|7||HY-SPEED 718-201 Intake Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Variable Solenoid Control Valve Kit Compatible with 2.0L 2.2L 2.4L Cobalt HHR Malibu Equinox GMC Terrain Pontiac G6 12655421 12655420||8.6||Check Todays Price|
|8||Intake & Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Control Valve Kit - Replaces# 12655420||8.2||Check Todays Price|
|9||iFJF PF457GO Oil Filter Element Replacement for Buick Regal 2.4L 2011-2017 Chevy Cobalt 2.2L 2005-2010 GMC Terrain 2.4L 2010-2017 Replaces 19260345 PF2244G PF456G(Set of 1)||8.2||Check Todays Price|
|10||K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Compatible with Select BUICK/CHEVROLET/SAAB/PONTIAC Vehicle Models (See Product Description for Full List of Compatible Vehicles)||8.2||Check Todays Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Oil For Gmc Terrain
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Oil For Gmc Terrain after analyzing 63833 reviews.
- Best Turbo Back Exhaust For 6.0 Powerstroke
- Best Gas For Chevy Silverado
- Best Roller Cam For 350 With Vortec Heads
Table Of Content:
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment FC242 Engine Oil Filler Cap
- PHILTOP CH9018 Oil Filter, Replacement for Malibu, Terrain, Equinox, LaCrosse, Aura, Regal, Sunfire, Solstice...
- Oil Filter Housing Cap Assembly with Oil Filter, Replace 12605565, PF458G, PF457G Compatible with Buick...
- Bosch 3324 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Buick Lacrosse, Regal, Verano, Chevrolet Captiva, Cavalier...
- Oil Filter and Cap Assembly, Replace 12605565, PF458G, PF457G Compatible with Buick Chevy GMC Polaris...
- X AUTOHAUX Black Oil Filter Cap Cover 12605565 Replacement for Buick for Chevrolet for GMC
- HY-SPEED 718-201 Intake Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Variable Solenoid Control Valve Kit Compatible...
- Intake & Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Control Valve Kit | Replaces# 12655420, 12655421...
- iFJF PF457GO Oil Filter Element Replacement for Buick Regal 2.4L 2011-2017 Chevy Cobalt 2.2L 2005-2010...
- K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Compatible with Select BUICK/CHEVROLET/SAAB/PONTIAC...
1. ACDelco GM Original Equipment FC242 Engine Oil Filler Cap
- Seals and helps keep oil from leaking out of your engine oil filler opening
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
2. PHILTOP CH9018 Oil Filter
- 99% filter ability: a special synthetic resin fiber creates a proprietary filter media that captures 99% of dirt particles.
- Original equipment standard: all parts are 100% rigorously tested before leaving the factory to meet or exceed Original Equipment standards, so you don’t have to worry about oil filter leakage on your driveway.
- Easy to install: you can install our engine oil filter with wrench, which only takes around 30 minutes.
- Compatible model: Malibu(2004-2014), Terrain(2010-2017), Equinox（2010-2017), LaCrosse(2010-2016), Aura(2007-2009), Regal(2011-2017), Sunfire(2003-2005), Solstice(2006-2009), Ion(2003-2007), Grand Am(2002-2004）,Cobalt(2005-2010)and so on.
- Warm tips: ensure PHILTOP oil filter whether fits your vehicle before you purchase, you can enter your vehicle’s year/make/model to check the fitment for accurate information.
3. Oil Filter Housing Cap Assembly with Oil Filter
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The filter cap assembly is made of ABS plastic, for long lasting durability and reliability, meet or exceed all original equipment performance oil filter and cap assembly, work better!.
- REPLACES PART NUMBER:12605565, PF458G, PF457G, PF457GF, 12605566.
- COMPATIBLE WITH PONTIAC SATURN VEHICLES :The oil filter and cap assembly can compatible with 2007-2010 Pontiac G5,2006-2010 Pontiac G6,2006-2009 Pontiac Solstice,2007-2010 Saturn Sky, 2002-2010 Saturn Vue,2007-2009 Saturn Aura, 2003-2007 Saturn Ion.
- WHEN TO REPLACE IT: When the the oil filter housing is impacted, cracked or warped may cause engine oil leak, therefore, it’s time to replace the oil filter housing.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1x Oil Filter Housing Cap assembly + 1x Oil filter as pictures shown, direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation.
4. Bosch 3324 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Buick Lacrosse
- Bosch recommends the use of Castrol motor oil
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful contaminants for greater engine protection.
- Strong steel base plates and housings prevent warpage, leaks, and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drainback valve ensures a supply of clean oil when the vehicle is started
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight seal, yet allows for easy removal
- Buick: 10-16 LaCrosse, 11-17 Regal, 12-17 Verano; Chevrolet: 12-15 Captiva Sport, 10-17 Equinox, 06-11 HHR, 14 Impala, 04-12 Malibu; GMC: 10-17 Terrain; Pontiac: 02-05 Grand Am, 07-10 G5, 05-06 Pursuit;.
- Saab: 03-11 3-Sep, 10-11 9-3X, 11 5-Sep; Saturn: 07-09 Aura, 07-10 Sky, 02-10 Vue
5. Oil Filter and Cap Assembly
- REPLACEMENT OIL FILTER AND OIL FILTER HOUSING CAP ASSEMBLY : The oil filter housing on most cars is located in a spot that’s easily accessible for oil and filter changes, typically either on the top of the engine near the front or on the side of the engine with the filter accessible from the bottom.
- COMPATIBLE WITH BUICK CHEVY GMC POLARIS VEHICLES : 2010-2016 LaCrosse | 2011-2017 Regal | 2012-2017 Verano | 2012-2015 Captiva Sport | 2002-2005 Cavalier | 2004-2005 Classic | 2005-2010 Cobalt | 2010-2017 Equinox | 2006-2011 HHR | 2014 Impala | 2004-2014 Malibu | 2012-2014 Orlando | 2010-2017 Terrain | 2002-2004 Alero | 2015-2019 Polaris Slingshot oil filter and cap assembly.
- REPLACES PART # : 12605565, PF458G, PF457G.
- OE FIT, FORM, FUNCTION : Professional, high quality OE style and meet or exceed all original equipment performance oil filter housing cap.
- FRIENDLY NOTE : If the oil filter and oil filter housing cap assembly fails on your vehicle, simply contact us for a replacement.
6. X AUTOHAUX Black Oil Filter Cap Cover 12605565 Replacement for Buick for Chevrolet for GMC
- Oil Filter Cap】This black oil filter fits for Buick, for Chevrolet and for GMC.
- It is made of of the ABS, resistant to oil and dirt, and extremely durable.
- Feature】Easy to install in your car.
- Advanced Production Technology】 Our black oil filter caps use strict quality control standards, improved design, advanced production technology and more durable products.
- Package Include】1 x Oil Filter Cap
7. HY-SPEED 718-201 Intake Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Variable Solenoid Control Valve Kit Compatible with 2.0L 2.2L 2.4L Cobalt HHR Malibu Equinox GMC Terrain Pontiac G6 12655421 12655420
- This HY-SPEED Intake and Exhuast Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve Kit located on the cylinder head of your vehicle .
- Fits With 2.
- OE#: Intake Solenoid 12655420 12628347 12646783 12578517 12679099 917215 917-215 2T1014 Grey | Exhaust Solenoid 12655421 12628348 12646784 12578518 12679100 917216 917-216 2T1015 Black.
- IMPORTANCE▲ Please use the year/make/model written in the description before purchasing
- Warranty:Lifetime No reason return. Feel free to contact us if any problem.
8. Intake & Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Control Valve Kit - Replaces# 12655420
- OEM FIT: The cam solenoid is designed to match OEM calibration and verify electrical connector fit securely, which is crucial in eliminating rough idl and improving fuel economy as well as contributing to the vehicles over all peak performance.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Long life-span matters, that is why our camshaft actuator is surface-treated to create micro finished sliding surfaces for increased corrosion resistance.
- FITS: With 2.
- REPLACE OE#: Intake Solenoid # 12655420, 12628347, 12646783, 12578517, 12679099, 917215, 917-215, 2T1014 | Exhaust Solenoid # 12655421, 12628348, 12646784, 12578518, 12679100, 917216, 917-216, 2T1015.
- 24-MONTH WARRANTY: Oil flow rate, pressure and leakage are tested on every unit to guarantee long-term dependability.
9. iFJF PF457GO Oil Filter Element Replacement for Buick Regal 2.4L 2011-2017 Chevy Cobalt 2.2L 2005-2010 GMC Terrain 2.4L 2010-2017 Replaces 19260345 PF2244G PF456G(Set of 1)
- Compatible with:Oil filter Element for Buick Regal 2.
- Cross reference:19260345,12579143,12605565,22685727,21018801,90537280,PF457GO,PF2244G PF456G,PF2233E,CH9018,P1439,HU692X,57082, LF511.
- Feature:Prevent almost 98% abrasives and other harmful particles from entering the engine.
- Package contents:1 x PF457GO oil filter,1 x o-ring.
- Warm hint:If the filter is not replaced for a long time, the mechanical wear will be aggravated, and the debris and impurities which was generated during operation can not be effectively filtered,That will damage the engine.
10. K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Compatible with Select BUICK/CHEVROLET/SAAB/PONTIAC Vehicle Models (See Product Description for Full List of Compatible Vehicles)
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine.
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils.
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- HIGH CAPACITY: Withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Oil For Gmc Terrain currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Oil For Gmc Terrain based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Oil For Gmc Terrain before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Oil For Gmc Terrain they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Oil For Gmc Terrain, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Oil For Gmc Terrain before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Oil For Gmc Terrain will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Oil For Gmc Terrain if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Oil For Gmc Terrain on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.