Our team studied on 50713 reviews available online for Aftermarket Shocks, chose the finest ones and prepared Aftermarket Shocks Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Aftermarket Shocks from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Aftermarket Shocks from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||LUFT MEISTER 84176631 84977478 Front Shock Absorber w/Magnetic Compatible with 2015-2021 Cadillac Escalade Tahoe Suburban Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Yukon (XL) Pack of 2 580-1108 23464589||9.6||Check Todays Price|
|2||WULF Extended Shocks Kit for 1-3" Lift Kits compatible with 1988-1998 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra K1500 1500 4X4||9.6||Check Todays Price|
|3||4- PACK - Aftermarket Dull Red Shock Absorber Boot Cover||9.4||Check Todays Price|
|4||YCCTEAM Wireless Game Controller Compatible with PS4/PS4 Slim with Enhanced Dual Vibration/Analog Sticks/6-Axis Motion Sensor||9.2||Check Todays Price|
|5||Firestone 2097 Air Command System - Heavy-Duty Single Leveling System||9.2||Check Todays Price|
|6||ACDelco GM Original Equipment 540-532 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber Kit||9.2||Check Todays Price|
|7||Aftermarket Blue Shock Absorber Boot Cover JSP Brand Replaces ROU-87151 Rough Lifted 4x4 Jeep ORV Universal (4)||8.8||Check Todays Price|
|8||OREDY Front Pair Complete Shocks Struts Coil Springs Assembly Kit 172292 11620 Compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 2009 2010 and Ram 1500 4.7L 5.7L 2011 2012 2013 2014||8.6||Check Todays Price|
|9||NEW BILSTEIN FRONT & REAR B8 HIGH PERFORMANCE SHOCKS FOR 97-13 CHEVY CORVETTE C5 C6||8.6||Check Todays Price|
|10||Skyjacker H7017 Softride Hydro Shock Absorber||8.2||Check Todays Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Aftermarket Shocks
We found 50713 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Aftermarket Shocks and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- LUFT MEISTER 84176631 84977478 Front Shock Absorber w/Magnetic Compatible with 2015-2021 Cadillac Escalade...
- WULF Extended Shocks Kit for 1-3" Lift Kits compatible with 1988-1998 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra K1500...
- 4- PACK Aftermarket Dull Red Shock Absorber Boot Cover, JSP Brand Replaces ROU-87150 for Rough Country...
- YCCTEAM Wireless Game Controller Compatible with PS4/PS4 Slim with Enhanced Dual Vibration/Analog Sticks/6-Axis...
- Firestone 2097 Air Command System Heavy-Duty Single Leveling System
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment 540-532 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber Kit
- Aftermarket Blue Shock Absorber Boot Cover JSP Brand Replaces ROU-87151 Rough Lifted 4x4 Jeep ORV Universal...
- OREDY Front Pair Complete Shocks Struts Coil Springs Assembly Kit 172292 11620 Compatible with Dodge Ram...
- NEW BILSTEIN FRONT & REAR B8 HIGH PERFORMANCE SHOCKS FOR 97-13 CHEVY CORVETTE C5 C6, SHOCK ABSORBERS, Z06...
- Skyjacker H7017 Softride Hydro Shock Absorber
1. LUFT MEISTER 84176631 84977478 Front Shock Absorber w/Magnetic Compatible with 2015-2021 Cadillac Escalade Tahoe Suburban Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Yukon (XL) Pack of 2 580-1108 23464589
- Replacement Part Number】84176631 84977478 23464589 580-1108 580-1032 23151123 23312167 84061228 75-22345 75-877692B 17522345-101 17522345-102 17522345-103 17522345-104 23151115 23151116 23151117 23151118 23151119 23151120 23151121 23312152 23312153 23312155 23312156 23312158 22283444 22300918 23464582 23464583 23464585 23464586 23464587 23464588.
- Compatible Vehicle】This magnetic ride control shocks absorber compatible with Cadillac Escalade 2015-2021,Cadillac Escalade ESV 2015-2021,Chevrolet Silverado 2015-2021,Suburban 2015-2021,Tahoe 2015-2021,GMC Sierra 1500 2015-2021,Yukon 2015-2021, Yukon XL 2015-2021.
- High Performance】The performance of LUFT MEISTER Electromagnetic Absorber is very similar to that of the original factory.
- Strict Quality Standards】 Every aspect of LUFT MEISTER’s shock absorbers will strictly guarantee high quality.
- 18 Month Warranty】Our electromagnetic front shock absorbers have a 18-month warranty.
2. WULF Extended Shocks Kit for 1-3″ Lift Kits compatible with 1988-1998 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra K1500 1500 4X4
- Compatible with 1988-1998 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra K1500 1500 4X4
- FRONT: (2) WULF Stealth Nitro Gas Shock Absorbers, FREE Red Shock Dust Boots Included, Hardware Included.
- REAR: (2) WULF Stealth Nitro Gas Shock Absorbers, FREE Red Shock Dust Boots Included, Hardware Included.
- NOTE: Requires torsion bar suspension Please see the description for full details, or contact us for assistance.
- Fast Shipping. Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty. Dedicated Customer Service
3. 4- PACK – Aftermarket Dull Red Shock Absorber Boot Cover
- Aftermarket JSP Brand Dull Red Shock Absorber Boot Cover – Manufacturer’s Color Defect
- Fits all popular shock sizes
- Replaces Rough Country Part #: ROU-87150 for Lifted 4×4 ORV Country
- This listing is for ONE shock boot ~ Color: Dull Red – off color (these are not bright red)
- Dimensions: 10” Long Static Length; 2.07” Bottom; and 1.25” Top
4. YCCTEAM Wireless Game Controller Compatible with PS4/PS4 Slim with Enhanced Dual Vibration/Analog Sticks/6-Axis Motion Sensor
- High Compatibility] The Game Controller Compatible with PS4/Slim/Pro Console.
- Charge Efficiently] The battery capacity to 1000mAh, requiring only 2.
- Ergonomic Design] This controller has an ergonomically designed outer shape that can better fit the structure of the hand.
- Precise Control] The buttons are with high sensitivity and provide an accurate gaming experience.
- Various Functions] Dual vibration, acceleration/gravity sensation, touch button, touch pad, 3.
5. Firestone 2097 Air Command System – Heavy-Duty Single Leveling System
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Package Dimensions: 29.464 L x 23.114 H x 25.4 W (centimeters)
- Made in United States
- Package Weight : 8.0 pounds
6. ACDelco GM Original Equipment 540-532 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber Kit
- Helps absorb and dampen road input into your vehicle’s suspension
- Includes necessary parts to service your vehicle’s shocks
- GM recommended replacement part for your gm vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
7. Aftermarket Blue Shock Absorber Boot Cover JSP Brand Replaces ROU-87151 Rough Lifted 4×4 Jeep ORV Universal (4)
- Aftermarket JSP Brand Blue Shock Absorber Boot Cover
- Fits all popular shock sizes
- Replaces Rough Country Part #: ROU-87151 for Lifted 4×4 ORV Country
- This listing is for FOUR shock boots
- Dimensions: 10” Long Static Length; 2.07” Bottom; and 1.25” Top
8. OREDY Front Pair Complete Shocks Struts Coil Springs Assembly Kit 172292 11620 Compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 2009 2010 and Ram 1500 4.7L 5.7L 2011 2012 2013 2014
- Replacement for: 2009 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (EXCLUDES TRX AND MODELS WITH AIR RIDE / LIFT KIT SUSPENSION) Front Side Complete Strut Assembly.
- Replacement for: 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ram 1500 4.
- Lift Shocks compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 Ram 1500 Front Strut Assembly Complete Shocks Struts compatible with a 2009 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ram 1500.
- All components manufactured in high quality,Fully loaded complete assemblies is safe and easy to install.
- Local US friendly after-service team to resolve your issues in time, parts have worry-free 18 months warranty.
9. NEW BILSTEIN FRONT & REAR B8 HIGH PERFORMANCE SHOCKS FOR 97-13 CHEVY CORVETTE C5 C6
- New Set of Bilstein Monotube B8 Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear.
- Bilstein B8 Performance Plus dampers are a performance upgrade to OE dampers designed to be paired with aftermarket lowering springs > These dampers offer application specific valve settings with a monotube design to bring out the best handling performance of a vehicle > Each damper is rigorously tested for quality that meets or exceeds OE standards > B8 Performance Plus dampers are the ideal solution for pairing with a lowering spring for improved handling and sportier look.
- Fits: | Chevrolet | Corvette: | Base: > 1997-2004 Corvette Base V8 5.
- Z06: > 2001-2004 Corvette Z06 V8 5.
- Bilstein’s old part numbers on these shocks were BE5-2977, and F4-BE5- 2977-H1 on the Front, and BE5-2978, and F4-BE5-2978-H1 on the Rears ***.
10. Skyjacker H7017 Softride Hydro Shock Absorber
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- 5/8 in. Diameter Hardened And Double Chrome Rod
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot 15 Other Colors Available
Aftermarket Shocks Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Aftermarket Shocks stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Aftermarket Shocks in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Aftermarket Shocks for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Aftermarket Shocks Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Aftermarket Shocks in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Aftermarket Shocks currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Aftermarket Shocks based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Aftermarket Shocks before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Aftermarket Shocks they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Aftermarket Shocks, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Aftermarket Shocks before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Aftermarket Shocks will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Aftermarket Shocks if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Aftermarket Shocks on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.